In order to qualify for professional credit for the Atypical Presentations module of this site, you must complete the following:
- Take the Knowledge Assessment (pre-test) quiz
- Complete the Interactive Activities under the Cases section
- View material on each page of the section (earn a page view)
- Take the Knowledge Check (post-test) quiz
- Answer the reflective questions in the Summary
- Fill out a quick course evaluation form which will be available to you once you have completed the module.
- It is NOT necessary to comment in every Discussion box to obtain credit.
You may stop your progress at any time and return at your convenience. Your progress will always be saved.
Tracking Your Progress
The progress bar above the Table of Contents to the right shows you your progress as you move through the material.
If you would like to see your progress in more detail, visit your Dashboard.