1. What anatomic and physiologic changes can lead to misguiding information on physical exams in an older person? Select all that apply
2. What anatomic and physiologic changes can lead to misguiding laboratory values on evaluation of the unwell older patient? Select all that apply
3. True or false: Like children, older patients have some fundamental physiologic differences that need to be taken into account when evaluating them in the Emergency Department.
4. True or false: While it may be helpful if a patient presents with symptoms which are similar, or even identical, to prior illnesses, premature closure is best avoided in the ED when evaluating older patients.
5. True or false: Older patients often present later to the Emergency Department than younger patients, and thus present sicker from simple illnesses that would normally not present this way.